CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day






I was shopping all day with Amy today for things for the wedding and when I came home my husband (Rob) and my youngest daughter (Beth) had flowers, candy and cards for me!!! Beth had taken candy Hersey kisses and made a heart shape around the roses that Rob had gotten me. I got a beautifully worded card which made me cry and a wonderful smelling potted flower from Beth.






I in turn had given the girls candy hearts, which I have done since they were little, and the new sweetheart purse from Vera Bradley. I also do not want to leave out that I had mailed my son and Danny their Valentine as I don't want to forget them on this special day too. Happy Valentine you two I love you both.

Rob is taking me out for dinner and a movie and Stephanie offered to have Beth sleep over her house tonight.

I just love my family and I am glad to have their love in return.

Happy Valentine to all!!!