CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Beth's Concert


Beth had her Winter Concert at St. Mark's last night. It was so good to hear all the children singing and getting everyone in the spirit of Christmas or what ever holiday they celebrate. I always get goose bumps when my children are on stage or proforming in some way. She sang beautifully and I just love to hear her sing.

She will go around the house singing the songs weeks before the concert so as she is singing on stage I am singing along with her in the audience. I was sitting with my best friend Stacy and her husband Jim as their daughter Cassidy was also in the concert. When Beth got on the stage we were waving so she can see where we were sitting. She did see us and later told me she had said to her friend next to her,"see those two weirdo's, yes they are my family". I just love how she had no problem pointing us out to her firends.

We look forward to the spring concert. In the picture Beth is the second form the left on the bottom row.

1 comments:

Sally

I used to love my kid's concerts - they are so fun! I used to cry watching them too, I know what you mean. Love your picture.